Banca Popolare · Volksbank was established in 1992 following the merger of Volksbank Brixen and Volksbank Bozen. In 1995, SVB acquired Volksbank Meran.
In the next years, Banca Popolare · Volksbank aims to
- increase the number of agencies in Trentino Alto Adige, in Veneto and extend its branches to Friuli
- offer new financial products to support business operations
- increase efficiency in risk management
- monitor the evolution of the different cluster of customers in order to satisfy with appropriate service levels custumers needs
- develop the human resources by new training programs